Very important message! Please spread widely!!
When talking about the theme Creativity building the future, the CEO of The Futures Agency, Gerd Leonhard, said there was no other way to succeed in the business world that does not pass through the construction of an “ecosystem”.
Here is a list of some of the key differences between EGOsystems (such as ‘the old’ Microsoft, Apple, Universal Studios, all major record labels, Disney, UBS and most other major banks and financial institutions) and ECOsystems (such as Google, Youtube, Facebook, Amazon, Local Motors, AirBnB etc)… more links, videos, images and http://gerd.fm/egotoeco (Google search)
- From Egosystem to Ecosystem the future of business, culture,… (futureof.biz)
- TeleMedia Futures: Keynote Speaker and Futurist Gerd Leonhard Talk at Total Telecom London 2011 (gerdleonhard.typepad.com)
- futuristgerd: For years, Facebook users have known they “might… (thefuturesagency.com)
- futuristgerd: (via MediaFuturist: PDFs and resources from… (thefuturesagency.com)
- gerdfuturist: futuristgerd: (via MediaFuturist: New video: the… (thefuturesagency.com)
PepsiCo10 2012 (by PepsiCoEvents)
I like this concept - nice way to put your brand up-front with innovation.
- futuristgerd: (via Empowering “Things” for Our Internet of… (thefuturesagency.com)
- futuristgerd: (via MediaFuturist: New video: Rebooting Media:… (thefuturesagency.com)
- futuristgerd: Big Data: The New Natural Resource by… (thefuturesagency.com)
But today the situation has been reversed: After two centuries of rises in labor productivity, the liquidation of natural resources at their extraction cost rather than their replacement value, and the exploitation of living systems as if they were free, infinite, and in perpetual renewal, it is people who have become an abundant resource, while nature is becoming disturbingly scarce
Read this book.